Friday, February 3, 2012

When Life Gives You Lemons...

...Use them to benefit your health!

My mom mentioned to me the other day that I should research into the health benefits of lemons. I did, and was really surprised at what I found out. Here are some of the things I found: (via beliefnet.com)

1. Lemons boost your immune system, and are a strong anti-bacterial

2. Lemons promote weight loss

3. Lemons are an effective treatment of acne (apply lemon juice to acne and leave overnight. Rinse in the morning!)

4. Lemons help reduce anxiety and stress, and can help boost concentration and alertness

5. Lemons help heal canker sores

6. Lemons help ease the symptoms of fever

7. Lemon poultices help corns and callouses

8. Lemon helps the symptoms of eczema

9. Lemons help fight fatigue

10. Lemons help cure bad breath

11. Lemons help hypertension

12. Lemons sooth itchy bug bites

13. Lemons help promote sleep

14. Lemon  can help pain

15. Lemon helps fight varicose veins

There are 15 reasons why you should always have lemons in your fridge! I know I am going to start stocking them, what about you?

No comments:

Post a Comment